What does it mean when the Turtle Beach Ear Force PBT PS3 Bluetooth communicator blinks red?
Mark P Asked: What does it mean when the Turtle Beach Ear Force PBT PS3 Bluetooth communicator blinks red?
When I plug in my mic to charge it blinks red, what does that even mean? because when it charges it just stays on one solid red light and when i try to turn it on its unresponsive. so what does the red blinking light mean? and what should i do because right now i cant turn it on, even when i hold the power button for like 3+ sec nothing happens.
Hey, we have the same bluetooth – that has only happened once to us but we just had to go back and make sure the PS3 was in pairing mode.It was still charging, it just didn't recognize any bluetooth devices until we went to the PS3 and made it "discoverable" again.I assume you have used it before, but I can't tell you what would have maybe disconnected the bluetooth reception. In our case, we had a storm, so when the internet/cable and such went out, it screwed over the headset.If this isn't your case, Turtle beach has an "advanced users guide" you can get online. If not, call support.I think its open 24/7 since gamers keep crazy hours!Good luck!
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- Pbt turtle beaches red blinking light
- turtle beach px3 flashing red light
- turtle beach px3 red blinking light on ps3
- turtle beach solid light on headset
- turtle beach xray headset wont power on
- earforce pla blinking light
- what does it mean whem turtle beach box power light flashes
- what does it mean when the power button doesnt light up on turtle beach x-rays
- what does the blinking red light on px3 headset mean
- when i turn on my turtlebeach headphones on the red light blinks